SOLAR PV FIELD TECHNICIANS - ONTARIO
Eastern Ontario (Smiths Falls / Kingston)
GTA Central (GTA and GTA North)
Perform planned maintenance inspections and on demand service call requirements on commercial rooftop, utility and microFIT solar PV power generation facilities. The ideal candidate will have a proven technical skillset, an excellent work ethic and great communication skills, allowing them to provide exceptional service to our customers, who include industry leading; renewable energy project developers, independent power producers, utilities, and OEMs.
· 1+ years Solar PV field engineering or technician experience or equivalent OR
· High school diploma or equivalent at minimum
· Preferred qualifications; 309 A Journeyman, CET, CTECH, or equivalent power electronics or PLC expertise and training
· Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / PLC analysis technology experience
· Ability to communicate effectively to clients about technical and planning related issues; both in formal written report format and orally with the ability to provide valuable solutions and resolve and anticipate issues
· Effective Computer Skills / experience with PLC technologies / highly capable with MS Office software applications and enterprise software solutions
· Safety Training typical of industrial services and field engineering professionals
· Clean driving record
· Ability to handle a fast paced documentation, processes, employee and sub-contractor relationships
Northwind Solutions happy to be attending CANWEA\'s 2nd annaul Operations and Maintenance Summit in Toronto Feb 24th and 25th, we are also excited to be among this year’s event sponsors. We look forward to meeting with our industry partners and supporting an excellent event again this year.
Link to the event
NORTHWIND SOLUTIONS WILL BE EXHIBITING AT CANWEA\'S ANNUAL CONFERENCE - OCT 5 to 7th, 2015.Read more...