Northwind Solutions is a progressive, customer focused service and solutions provider of monitoring, operations and maintenance dedicated to renewable energy assets for project owners, operators and OEMS. Northwind was established in 2004 and has project experience at over 65 wind farms, over 200MW of solar PV and has delivered services in 15 US states and 7 provinces in now over 10 years in operation.
SOLAR PV FIELD TECHNICIANS - ONTARIO
AREAS: 1. Central - Northern Ontario, 2. Northern Ontario (Temiskaming), 3. Eastern Ontario (KIngston / Smiths Falls), 4. Greater Toronto Area
Perform and coordinate planned maintenance inspections and on demand services requirements on commercial and utility solar projects. The ideal candidate will have a proven technical skillset, an excellent work ethic and great communication skills, allowing them to provide exceptional service to our customers, who include industry leading; renewable energy project developers, independent power producers, utilities, and OEMs.
· 1+ years Solar PV field engineering or technician experience or equivalent OR
· 1+ years WInd Technician experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· CET, CTEC, Journeyman designations are prefered
· Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / PLC analysis technology experience
· Ability to communicate effectively to clients about technical and planning related issues both written and orally with the ability to provide valuable solutions and resolve and anticipate issues
· University or College education in related field or equivalent work experience
· Effective Computer Skills / experience with PLC technologies / Experience with Enterprise software applications
· Safety Training typical of industrial services and field engineering professionals
· Clean driving record
· Ability to manage documentation, processes, employee and sub-contractor relationships
Monitoring and Operations Analyst
Location: Oakville, Ontario
This position is located in Oakville, Ontario at our 24 hour operations centre, the Monitoring and Operations Centre Analyst will be responsible for the monitoring and the analysis of customers’ renewable energy assets and responding in accordance to the needs of the day and prepare reports for customers as required regarding the performance of the various systems being monitored.
Responsibilities will include the following:
The Northwind Solutions team will be attending the CanWEA O&M Summit in Toronto, Ontario on Feb 26th and Feb 27th at the Novotel Toronto Centre.Read more...
Northwind is currently recuriting for 2 new positions, they are listed below.
SOLAR PV TECHNCIANS - ONTARIO
MONITORING AND OPERATIONS ANALYST - OAKVILLE, ONTARIORead more...